Okies buckle up

Chris Martin

Might be a wild one...I know some of you guys are already headed for shelter.

Stay safe out there:eek: I am looking out west toward Pond Creek, Nardin and Blackwell.....Looks nasty.......Heading our way, looks as though we might get clipped.

Good thing most of us have our shops in the basement!!!

Might be a wild one...I know some of you guys are already headed for shelter.

Stay safe out there:eek: I am looking out west toward Pond Creek, Nardin and Blackwell.....Looks nasty.......Heading our way, looks as though we might get clipped.

Good thing most of us have our shops in the basement!!!

Got two generators already set up: one for lights, fridge/freezer and TV...

...the other one for my grinder!

2thumbs

BC, always prepared.....rest of Oklahoma is getting hit hard and Bill is making knives....hahaha Stay safe pardner. Generator...On my list of to gets!!!!!

Got two generators already set up: one for lights, fridge/freezer and TV...

...the other one for my grinder!

2thumbs

Chris didn't you know you moved to Tornado Alley??? I lived in Tonkawa for 10 years and it wasn't anything just to see 70MPH straight winds come out of that West Avenue. Just stay safe and keep the family under cover.

Mike,

LOL......Indeed. I am from Phoenix, Az man.....We dont know what this tornado, snow and softball sized hail is. Its kind of good entertainment to say the least:D Already got the flashlight's candles, snacks, water etc ready to rock down to the shop...LOL Probably just pass on by, but you never know.

Chris didn't you know you moved to Tornado Alley??? I lived in Tonkawa for 10 years and it wasn't anything just to see 70MPH straight winds come out of that West Avenue. Just stay safe and keep the family under cover.

Took the kids to the 'fraidy hole earlier. Mostly a dry run since the tornado touched down several miles south of us but I wanted to get the kids' tornado season started off right.

SDS

Took the kids to the 'fraidy hole earlier. Mostly a dry run since the tornado touched down several miles south of us but I wanted to get the kids' tornado season started off right.

SDS

Shawn, we watched all that happening in Oklahoma County.

Gald you folks are okay.

BC

better safe than sorry, Shawn.

I could not stop watching the news after all was said and done. So many families devastated. I hope we all come together and help those in need. :(

SDS

Those tornados came right up I-44.

Five lives lost and more missing in OKC.

Our thought and prayers are with the families.

BC

It was a wild time. We had one over the area where I teach at but all the kids and staff were home by that time, then there was one that was tracking towards us then decided to leave us alone. Needless to say the BUG bag was ready just cause. One thing to think about, have stuff ready to go before hand as if your place, or around it, is hit the EMS will not let you back in for a while.

Back