Burke / Exotic Wood Raffle 3 Boxes !!!!

Meridian Blades

Moderator - Knife Maker
Theres a raffle in my forum for Bill Burke. We are raffling off 3 flat rate boxes of exotic wood. Theres all kinds of stuff in there.....Stabilized and unstabilized, burls, curly, spalted,,,,,,etc etc. Have a look see. Its $1.50 per entry, and the money goes directly to Bill's account.

Heres the link....
http://knifedogs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44

Thanks Larry

We still have spots open on the Burke Raffles....Buck fifty & Gunpal

MapleBurl.jpg

A Little Sweetener

I'm going to throw in a free set of Corian scales 2" X 6" X 1/2" thick to the winner of each of these three Bill Burke raffles.

Keep supporting you fellow dogs.

Steve

MATH on the exotic wood raffle

If you were to buy these blocks individually, and you paid on avg $20 each, you'd have way over $400 in each box..............

Thats $400 in handle material............for $20 bucks? 2thumbs

Even if you spent $50 in raffle tickets to increase your odds, thats still an outstanding deal. The dyed and stabilized box elder sells for $35 per block

This is a great way for new makers and folks that want to stock up on materials to spend a little and get a lot.

Thanks for checking out the raffles............Larry

I want to help out,but there's no GunPal for us Canucks yet...
can I still use paypal?
I ain't got much $,but I want to help.

The exotic wood raffles are now open to buying as many spots as you would like..................Good Luck to all of you, and thanks for supporting our efforts. 2thumbs

Larry

Boxes are sealed and ready to go

The flat rate boxes are completely full, sealed and ready to be mailed. Before I sealed them though, I managed to squeeze in a couple more rough cut, unsanded blocks into each box. Hope these are OK with you guys.......

Desert Ironwood Blocks

burkelast002.jpg

Redwood Burl Blocks

burkelast003.jpg

Few spots left for boxes 2 and 3........Great chance to get some really nice handle material for a only a few bucks. Lot of this stuff sells for $20 to $40 per block, and theres about 25 blocks in a box. 2thumbs

Larry, Im with Wolf on this one.. I want to help, yet dont have gunpal. I know its as easy as pie to sign up. But the fact is. I only have so much room in my brain and computer for another site! another password to try and remember. etc.. etc.. Can I use paypal?

Thanks
Randy, HHH Custom Knives

I'm in for this!

Sorry,but this is all I can do...
Payment details
Amount: $10.00 USD
Transaction Date: May 20, 2010
Transaction ID: 50J48495X66542***

Last edited:
Back