Drop point skinner and hunter!

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
The evolution of a knife maker! We at HHH Knives have been going through some cool stuff over the last year! Some was painful but most has been awesome..
First, My oldest son Randy Jr. (we just call him Jr.) Joined me in the shop and has been a great addition. He is making damascus and forging steel for me! Second, We have expanded the shop and added some needed space and new pieces of equipment. Its been AWESOME! These are the results of our labor and Im proud to show them to ya!

Here we have a couple of new pieces.. The first is some awesome cocobolo on a 240+ layer damascus blade.

The second is a 300+ layer "Rain washed" pattern With Buffalo and Birch burl!

Man, are we havin fun yet??!!?? Making knives is the greatest adventure and most addictive thing I have ever done! God willing we can continue doing this for a LONG time..

Comments are welcome and please feel free to critique. We are learning and growing with each knife.. And I respectfully ask you guys and gals for honest input.

Thanks for looking and God Bless YA!

Attachments

• HHH Damascus #2 004.jpg
    HHH Damascus #2 004.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 218
  • HHH Damascus #2 006.jpg
    HHH Damascus #2 006.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 168
  • hhh damascus 027.jpg
    hhh damascus 027.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 201
  • hhh damascus 087.jpg
    hhh damascus 087.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 134
I just want to say it's fantastic that you're bringing up your son in the tradition of craftsmanship! Rock on brother! 2thumbs

BTW the knives look pretty good too :D

Randy -

Kudos to you and your son. Nice work all around, plus your web site is very sharp - no pun intended.

Take care and God Bless

CustomSignatureBarHD.png

Best regards and God Bless,
Wayne

Full Time Maker
Member of the Professional Knifemakers Association
www.jarrettknives.com
Are you a Dawg yet?

Be sure to check out the new Jarrett Knives Forum

Stop by my table at
The A.G. Russell Knife Event

Thanks Dan. We are livin the dream! so to speak.. But main thing is we are learning and having a BLAST!!

Thanks you guys!

We have been working on a few new ones and Im happy to say they are getting better and better.. We just puller the trigger on a forging press. so soon we will be making some pattern damascus for sale!

Again thanks for the kind words and complements..

Randy

Thanks Bruce and Larry. The press should be delivered next week.. Im super excited, The shop is wired and ready for the delivery! :)

The knives are looking good !!! Maybe looking to good to use, but then get another for use and get these to start a collection. I love the colour !!!! Frank

Thanks Frank!
Update on the PRESS!!!

I got a call today and the press will be delivered tomorrow! Im so excited.. I feel like a kid a Christmas! :santa:

Back