I figure if it worked for Ernie...

Rock

...I'd go all out!

PinkKnifeDogsSnapOnToolbox.jpg

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

It's real; $4,000, rare, used, on eBay. BTW, I will never imply that Ernie's pink luchbox is magic. Ernie has done what he did by having heart, talent, determination, and letting people teach him. He is a KnifeDog icon, and lucky for me, my friend.

I did add the KnifeDogs "decal".

Last edited:
Very Cool! And I agree with you about Ernie, when I saw his first post I saw a man with determination.

It's real; $4,000, rare, used, on eBay. BTW, I will never imply that Ernie's pink luchbox is magic. Ernie has done what he did by having heart, talent, determination, and letting people teach him. He is a KnifeDog icon, and lucky for me, my friend.

I did add the KnifeDogs "decal".

Very Cool! And I agree with you about Ernie, when I saw his first post I saw a man with determination.

Thank you two so much for these compliments. I dont think I can ever get sick of hearing them.
I have never really got them throughout my life.

Hey Big,
You may have reached that magic moment in life when you have finally found your niche.
I bet its a good feeling.
Steve

Ernie, I don't know you very well. I don't know how the whole pink-lunchbox thing really got started, but it's funny and that's fine with me.

But I do know you work your butt off to learn, and more importantly, you work your butt off to help other people learn. All I can say is, you're welcome in my home and shop anytime.

You also happen to make some darn nice knives, and I like that, too.

Last edited:
Ernie, I don't know you very well. I don't know how the whole pink-lunchbox thing really got started, but it's funny and that's fine with me.

But I do know you work your butt off to learn, and more importantly, you work your butt off to help other people learn. All I can say is, you're welcome in my home and shop anytime.

You also happen to make some darn nice knives, and I like that, too.

Thank You them word mean a lot to me!!

The whole pink lunchbox thing got started when I did a WIP of my first knife last fall. I was filing my bevels on my tiny deck and my daughter has a pink snow block maker, Some guys commented on my pink lunchbox and it has blown up to an internet phenomenon:eek: LOL!!!

here is the link to the WIP and the second pic is the famous one!!
http://knifedogs.com/showthread.php?t=3639

Whatever works for ya brother! There's a lot worse internet phenomenoms (?) out there, at least you weren't naked (I hope)! :D

My offer stands, just call first, sometimes I sleep late. If you want coffee, stop and get yer own on the way, I don't drink the stuff lol. (I'm a coca-cola guy *shrug*)

Back