Members & Guests

Rock

I was just taking a peak to see who was on and saw that we had 32 members & 40 guests.

I want to encourage our guests to jump right in. I'm a member of at least a dozen forums and spend more time here than any of the others. I am a moderator on two of them.

Please bear with me while I tell you what makes KnifeDogs special to me. I've been a member since late last year. I have probably spoken with three dozen members on the phone from here in about six months. That doesn't generally happen on forums.

There is a camaraderie and decency here that is very rare to find. I don't see cliques, nobody badmouths anyone, and everyone goes out of their way to help anyone however they can.

Member after member has success stories to share about new projects and barriers they overcame with help they received here. Our free memberships offer a lot and they are free! :D

June 4 - 6 is the Blade Show in Atlanta, Georgia. It is the largest knife show in the world and folks come to it from all over the world. I have gone the last dozen years. This year, I feel like I am going home for a visit and looking forward to seeing all of my old friends from KnifeDogs, almost all of whom I have not met in person! If you can, go!

Welcome home!

Last edited:
Back