Happy Birthday Rock

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
Happy birthday Rock. I wish you the very happiest of days filled with fun and excitement. May you be blessed with all of your birthday wishes coming true.

I would also like to take this opportunity to say thank you for all of your hard work and creativity which you have so freely give to make our current project so awesome.

Best Wishes!

Yes !!! Happy Birthday Rock ! I agree with Murph , what a great asset you are to this forum !!
Bill​

Groucho Marx said, "You are only as old as those you feel!" My lovely wife is 29 so I usually go with that. Actually, I am 46 today. Pretty happy with who I am and where I am at, so I wouldn't give up any of those years.

Thanks for the kind wishes. I love the community here. It is a righteous place with lots of good people.

Happy Birthday Rock!!! I don't know you personally, but I value your experience and input. We share the same haircut and the sunglasses!!!

Jeff

Happy Birthday Rock. You share a birthday with my oldest daughter. She turned 19 today. 2thumbs

Ice, May 6th is a great day for a Birthday: Bob Seger, Willie Mays, Orson Wells, Sigmund Freud, Tony Blair, George Clooney, Rudolph Valentino, Dave Cowles, & your daughter who must be smart as well as good looking!

Thanks, Guys.

Rock, Looks like I missed the party, But still wanted to wish you a a Happy Birthday!

I hope you had a great day.. and Many more!

God Bless YA

Happy belated B-Day Rock... Sorry I missed it yesterday!!!
That just means you should go ahead and have an extra one on me... :) :)

Back