cool Lil' damascus skinner..

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Hey dogs! This is one I finished up. Its HHH Damascus with some insane cocobolo handles! I just love the look and feel of cocobolo..

Specs,

Damascus, HHH Forged.
Handle, Cocobolo,
Pins, 3/16 Mosaics brass and copper accents.
OAL 7+ inches
Blade 3 inches

God is GOOD, all the time!!!
Randy, HHH Knives

Attachments

• HHH Damascus #2 004.jpg
    HHH Damascus #2 004.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 102
  • HHH Damascus #2 006.jpg
    HHH Damascus #2 006.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 62
  • HHH Damascus #2 016.jpg
    HHH Damascus #2 016.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 58
  • HHH Damascus #2 055.jpg
    HHH Damascus #2 055.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 52
  • HHH Damascus #2 017.jpg
    HHH Damascus #2 017.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 41
Hi Randy, Really nice! Its just my opinion but i think Damascus doesn't need all them fancy spacers and such. This is a really nice combo off wood and metal. Sweeeeeeeet!

Thanks much.. Its very cool to be using damascus forged right here in the shop!

Doug, This LiL skinner is classy and sexy! :)

Last edited:
Thank you very much Rock & Kevin!

Its hard to beat the look and feel of cocobolo on a damascus knife, Maybe ironwood is as nice.. or Honduran Rosewood.. lol or birch, or cedar, etc..etc... lolol I just love the look and feel of natural handle materials.. :)

Been looking back through the archives! These knives bring back great memory's..

This knife in particular was given as a gift to a great friend and awesome man. I was very close to and loved like a father. Sadly he passed away this winter. He lived each day without regrets or anger. He had no regrets and was my best friend! God blessed me to know him and I look forward to seeing him again some day when I am dead and gone to the knife shop made of gold God has prepared for me!! :D He will be missed.

The knife was passed to his grandson and is a cherished family heirloom..

Back