graduation commencement

bootstrap

I just got home from my commencement ceremony from Mississippi State University! I survived! I am first to graduate from college in my family.

BUT that's not really why i am stoked; its a big part though. My family members were kind enough to add a little money to pocket so I can buy some materials for my knives. Its not a lot of money, but they are supportive of my little hobby....shhhhhh they don't need to know its an obsession haha!

Just thought I would share the all the good news.

excellent...should we call you doctor now?
Congratulations. Good luck with the job search.

Congratulations!!! Best of luck to you on your future endeavors in school, life, and knifemaking.

Congradulations. My father graduated from "State" and he had a fine time there, as far as I could tell and he could say. Seems like there are a couple of knife makers in Starkville that are pretty good. Way to Go! Dozier

Thanks guys. Now i am looking for a good job, but this economy really stinks. I have 2 jobs and am about to start another on top them. you know i have to pay the bills which include.....steel, belts, handle material, and all the other odds and ends. :bud:

Back