NCCA Knife Show in Mystic, Ct

K

KB1SYV

Hi guy's,

I'm here in Mystic for the knife show, and as is expected of me, I have taken a few pictures.

Here's Jim Siska!!!

003-12.jpg

Stabber Jr.

004-11.jpg

Stabber Sr.

005-12.jpg

Bill T and his Gorgeous Wife Beth!

001-12.jpg

Paul Jarvis!!!

007-9.jpg

More to come soon!!!

Jeff

Here are a few more I met!!!

Joseph Szilaski!!!

009-5.jpg

Chris Kravitt from TreeStump Leather, He makes some excellent sheath's!!!

008-6.jpg

Norm Bardsley!!!

011-5.jpg

Bill T and Joe Szilaski!!!

010-4.jpg

Kevin Cross "KDCKnives" The man who got me here.

013-3.jpg

I had a good time at the show on Sunday.2thumbs Also, I met some of the Bubba's that hang here.:unsure:;) It looks like I gain 4 new students at the show. Boy!!!! Are they in for a treat when they come here.shkn HEHEHEHEHE!!! I already slap one behind the head.2guns

I had a good time at the show on Sunday.2thumbs Also, I met some of the Bubba's that hang here.:unsure:;) It looks like I gain 4 new students at the show. Boy!!!! Are they in for a treat when they come here.shkn HEHEHEHEHE!!! I already slap one behind the head.2guns

What do you mean students??? I think you mean guy's to abuse and move heavy lathes and tables around for you!!!

Thanks for the Kudo's Stabber. I hope to somehow catch up with you to get that O-1, I only have a 9" ATS34 left!!!

Jeff

everyone has to earn their keep :)
I should be goin to IG's on the 14th2thumbs

Hey Guys , I just got back from Mystic and I wanted to say what a great time I had .
It was great to meet all the dogs who made it - Jeff , Kevin , Stabber and Jr , IG and Rudy .​
Looking forward to the next time ; I guess that will be at one of IGs' Infamous Hammer-Ins .​
Thanks , Bill​

One of the best times I can remember at these shows.
Bill T, Kevin and Stabber turned out to be really nice guys (amongst many others).
The guys at Masecraft were very informative and accomodating. Thanks to all for a overall good time.

Thanks,
Rudy

So are we going to see pics of the Marlboro man himself?.....hehe

Great pics guys, Hope to see you fellas one of these days huh1

One of the best times I can remember at these shows.
Bill T, Kevin and Stabber turned out to be really nice guys (amongst many others).
The guys at Masecraft were very informative and accomodating. Thanks to all for a overall good time.

Thanks,
Rudy

Back