Daniel Winkler Belt Knife

A

av8r

The perfect carry / field knife. I spec'd this one out special from Daniel. 6 1/2" blade, 11 1/2" overall, substantial elk handle with the curves in all the right places. The elk is beautiful. Vertical carry belt sheath from Karen fits 1 1/2" belt. I've carried the knife, have not used it, I sealed up the wrap with epoxy as well as anywhere else that moisture could enter between handle and tang of the knife. Thx for looking,

Pete

Attachments

• P4280037.jpg
    P4280037.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 121
  • P4280035.jpg
    P4280035.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 77
  • P4280036.jpg
    P4280036.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited by a moderator:
The perfect carry / field knife. I spec'd this one out special from Daniel. 6 1/2" blade, 11 1/2" overall, substantial elk handle with the curves in all the right places. The elk is beautiful. Vertical carry belt sheath from Karen fits 1 1/2" belt. I've carried the knife, have not used it, I sealed up the wrap with epoxy as well as anywhere else that moisture could enter between handle and tang of the knife. Knife looks 'as new', but price discounted due to my slight mods. I have $1450 in it, sell for $1000 firm. In my opinion, you won't hand a better or more capable knife on your belt for $1000. Thx for looking,

Pete
wow,that's a beauty.

Thanks Ed

I've been undecided about selling this one. No longer available for sale. Thanks for the good comments and interest,

Pete

Last edited by a moderator:
Back