Do members 'skype' here?

T

The Tourist

Last night when I was shutting the computer off I hit the wrong button along the top edge of my lap-top. It turns out that I have "express" systems, and one of them is skype. I entered, the computer ran a self-diagnostic, and now I are a geek.

However, to my knowledge, no one has ever mentioned a chat room or a snipe-skype-stripe area where we gather. Do I have to have 500 posts and pee in a cup to get in, or have we decided that waterstones and slack-belts are as technical as we dare go?

Any info?

Skype?????
My tech knowledge stops at getting on the internet.
The boss told me never to touch or click on anything that I don't know about. I kinda like it that way. Sorry I can't help though.

Rudy

Skype?????
My tech knowledge stops at getting on the internet.

No prob. I feel the same way.

I picked up a brand new Kawasaki LTD in a trade in 1976. (Ripped off that firetruck red tank and side panels and had them shot with black emoron, I'll check the spelling later.)

That LTD had an electric starter, and I never used it. I was afraid the electricity would make me sterile.

The jury is still out on my Dyna. I figure that all of that American metal, lacking in anything built by the Rising Sun, should shield my nads.

I have Skype but haven't used it in a while. It really is an awesome thing though. I mean you can instant message on it which is all well and good. But with a headset and a microphone (most are sold as one unit) you can call anyone at their PC for free. Chat just like you're on the phone, all while monkeying around on the internet without using up minutes or costing any money. We occasionally talk to family members out of state we don't get to see often on it, if you set up a webcam you can both see each other while you talk.... Just like the Jetsons. :D

My lap-top has a camera on the sill of the top of the lid. I tried it out and saw myself on a test screen, so I know it works.

You mean I could be a 'reality star'?

BTW, my handle on skype is thetourist48

Obviously, I'm The Tourist, and "48" designates my new Sporty.

If you know how to make this thing work, we should try.

Back