Neck knife with a retention snap?

K

kip

I want a neck knife that has a retention snap so that the blade doesnt come out even under extreme activity.

We're gonna need more input than that. What size are you lookin' for? What sheath material? What will it be used for? Things like that.

If you have the right sheath (kydex), it won't come out. That's a promise.

I want to use it for a last ditch deep cover self defense item. I want it to have a sheath that wont jab me if im in a vehicle collision. I would prefer it to have an extra level of retention.

Any sheath at an improper angle will be uncomfortable if forced into you by a vehicle collision--if not, then whatever material it is made of is probably not tough enough to protect you from the blade. If you are wanting Kydex, I have actually seen a style where you can actually lock the Kydex shut, which would be a lot better than a snap in my opinion. Here is the page for the guy who came up with it where you can see a few pictures.

~Noah

The Dozier shop makes a neck sheath that employs a thumb-break. I have one of the Knife Art/Dozier collaboration Razorback knives from a few years back and there's no way that knife is coming out of the sheath before you want it to. So, pick the knife that fits your needs and then have them make you a sheath.

Back