25th ANNIVERSARY

HELLGAP

Dealer - Purveyor
Well I wasnt going to show what I had made and bought for my wife. Its a 14k white gold ring with .30 clusters of small diamonds around the aaa grade 10.5 mm black tahitti pearl. I had a local gold smith remove the other white pearl and replace it with this one. I am to say the least very happy and hope my wife is too on MAY 4 TH .I have been a real burden to her since my injury 5 years ago. I suffered 4 major surgerys with alot of complaining in the past few years . I hope she likes it , I got her a strand of black shell pearls to go with it. 25 years for a person to be married is a long time not many make it now a days.
HPIM2414.jpg
HPIM2417.jpg

Congratulations on 25 years! I'm sure she will love the gift because she obviously loves you!

I have been blessed with a woman who puts up with my shenanigans for the last 26 years...

congrats on 25 .my wife and I are at 24 years.our stories sound alike i have had two major back surgeries in the last 4 years . it is hard on the wife for sure. great looking ring she should love it....2thumbs

Last edited:
Congrats to both of you!!! Thats a long road to take and its just good to know it has been a nice one.

She will like that ring. Very cool!

Hey, you have some blades that need tending too in the backround2thumbs Lookin good!

Chris

25 years? Wow, that's 1/4 of a century. Here I was excited that my wife will have been putting up with me for 4 years come June 1st.

All kidding aside, CONGRATULATIONS!!! 25 years is a huge accomplishment which proves your love and devotion to one another. My hat is off to you both. May you be blessed with many more years of happiness to come.

Congrats! I'm sure she'll love it... It looks HUGE! Wife and I recently had our 3rd anniversary. Although we've had a total of 10 years together.

Congrats! That is quite a milestone. If you cared enough to have something special made for her...she'll love it.

Pat

Back