Murph,hope all goes well

Keith Willis

Just wanted to let ya know,and I am sure I speak for more than myself,
we will be thinking about you as you leave for Fort Polk.We'll be praying for your safety as you travel,and the time spent away from home.I know it's not like your going to Iraq,but I am sure the time you spend away from your family is never easy
Anyway,go do your job and get back home bro.

God bless,Keith

If it was me.[again]
I would pack my knife making stuff, because there is NOTHING to do. Good luck and hurry back Bud. Jerry

Appreciate it guys. To be honest, if I had my choice between Ft Polk and Baghdad, I'd choose Baghdad. I've never been fond of Ft Polk.

Jerry, I seriously considered taking the tools, but there's a pretty good possibility that I will be in the "box" for the bulk of my time there.

We called 'em Porta-Potties when I was in, but I know what you mean. They sure beat running into a bear or the Pope in the woods!

Just for clarification, when I say the "box", I'm referring to the "training area".

Murph, I know it's training, but keep your head down and your powder dry!!!:D:D You'll be home before you know it!

Jeff

Years ago when I was in the Army , the saying was "if you messed up @ Ft Polk , they shipped you to 'Nam, & if you messed up in 'Nam , they sent you back to Ft. Polk . " . Take care . Murph .

Joe

Back