Knife giveaway(Just a heads up)

Keith Willis

I am going to do a giveaway,as soon as I finish this skinner.Mr.Steve Janik is going to help me with the giveaway.Steve was also generous enough to send me some slabs,I have not got them yet,but they are on the way,and I am sure it will be something nice

It may not be the quality of some knives on the forum,but I think it will make a good skinner,and it may give a chance for another maker to give me some advice on something that may help me out.
I hope to finish it this weekend.

God bless,Keith

looks good, just like an Ol' Tymer

Sorry Boss,I guess I should have mentioned that,it was traced it off of that design,I just wish the edge radius would have come out a littlle closer.

bouncewow1bouncewow1urock1 Jeff how did you get it so quick....Oh I am so sorry I cant start yet,I hadn't even got it finished:D

God bless,Keith

Keith, I was looking at the pictures and I think I saw my name in that blade, real faint but it is there.
You're doing a good job, keep it up. Jerry

If you need wood let me know

Jerry,maybe it is just me,but I have not seen you here lately.Good to know your still with us.
The sheath will be from the leather you sent,and Steve is sending me some wood to put on it,but I do thank you for the offer.

God bless,Keith

Hay Keith, I always here, haven't worked in 'bout 2 months. Don't wont to work any more, I know that I will have to in the next year
because of Wal-Mart, But next March, I'll turn 65 and THAT"S IT.
I usually don't sign in or say anything, but I'M HERE.

Jerry

Back