Clearance Sale on Knives & Sheaths

Beo-wulf

Clearance sale

These are clearance sale prices. I always stand behind the quality of my work, but on clearance sales I cannot take returns because you don’t like it, or it does not fit. I will consider a return, but it would be a $10. restocking fee. All this means is that these are some great deals, but don’t purchase unless you plan to keep it. Sales are to USA only unless I say otherwise on a case by case basis.
If you wish to purchase an item please use the following steps.

1. Post a reply to the sales thread and let everybody know which item number you are purchasing (that way everyone will know it is sold)
2. Send me a PM saying which item number you wish to purchase. First PM gets it.
3. Unless we work out another deal, all items should be paid for by US Post Office Money Order. Payment should be sent within 3 days of purchase.
4. All prices include shipping.

For Sale:

1. New Gerber Freeman Hunter with quick release, horizontal sheath. Sheath goes on or off without un-doing your belt. $65

2. New Gerber Big Rock w/ partially serrated blade and quick release, horizontal sheath. Sheath goes on or off without un-doing your belt. $60.

3. New Buck pac-lite knife w/ 2 ¾” blade. sheath has loop for firesteel (not included) – the loop is not in the right place for the firesteel (prototype) $20.

4. Sheath w/ fringe, made to fit Jeff White patch knife, 8 ½” long and 2 1/8” wide $20.

5. New Jeff White throwing knife w/ stamped sheath $60. steel is 1050 leather handles

6. New Ontario Old Hickory knives 8 ¼” long and 3 ¼” long great outdoor kitchen knives, in double sheath $45.

7. New Ontario Old Hickory knives 8 ¼” long and 3 ¼” long great outdoor kitchen knives, in double sheath $45.

8. Used Gerber LMF II good shape, shows some wear, comes with complete stock sheath system and my custom sheath $100.

9. Un-dyed horizontal sheath (will dye your choice brown or black) fits knives like the RAT 3 but the sheath has 2 welts so it is a little wide at the mouth (prototype) sheath is 6 1/8” long and 2 ½” at its widest. $20.

10. Same as #9 except it is dyed and has a scratch right in the middle – has loop for Armageddon firesteel (not included). $20.

11. Bowie sheath for blades up to 9” long and 2”wide. Handle strap has snaps that are 4 5/16 from center to center. $25

12. Sheath for a blade up to 5 ¼” long and 1 3/8” wide as is $10. Can add strap for $5.
10” long overall.

13. Special, very rare Jones swivel design. I don’t make these any more. Snaps on back can be un-snapped so that the sheath can swivel out of the way when you sit down. For blades up to 6” long and 1 ¾” wide. $25

14. Curved sheath accepts curved blades up to 5 ¾ long and 1 ½ wide $10 – remember, these prices include shipping!!!

15. Black full stamped, basket weave pattern. overall length of sheath is 7" fits fixed blade knives with blades up to 5" long. Overall width of sheath is 2 3/4" at widest point (outside to outside), fits most knives with blades up to 1 1/2" wide. Designed for knife handle to go down in the sheath aprox. 1 1/2" Fits Gerber Big Rock, SOG Seal Pup, and a Cold Steel Master Hunter. The Seal Pup and the Gerber fit it best. Other knives of this size will fit. $25

16. Sheath is 8” long overall, made for a blade of up to 4 ½” long and the handle goes down in the sheath about 3 /12” $20.

17. Same as above. $20.

18. This beauty is inlayed with black leather. Made to fit a Buck Vanguard and others of similar size. 7” at its longest and 2 7/8” at its widest. Has a belt loop that is good for belts up to 1 3/8”. $25.

19. Sheath with no belt loop—made to be a neck sheath or tied on otherwise. Fits Jeff White 4” patch knife (see #20.) Sheath is 7” long overall. Great for fixed blade knives with 3 ½” blades and the handle will go down in the sheath about 1 ½” $15.

20. Jeff White Knife 4 3/16” blade. Handle 3 7/8” curly maple. steel 1095 with neck sheath $50.

21. For blades up to 5 ¼” long and 1 ½” at their widest. Strap for handle has snaps 4 ½” center to center. Slots just over 2” long for belt. $20.

P4170363.JPG

P4170365.JPG

P4170367.JPG

Robert, gotta say thanks for posting the numbers with the items numbered.
So much easier for viewers to see. Thanks, Dozier

Robert is my sheath maker. He does it all first class. I own a knife and sheath like #20 and keep it in camp. It's a patch knife originally designed for cutting cloth patch material on old muzzle ball shooters. It's the most sensible work knife I own.

Thanks for the post, Robert

Steve Janik

I received the sheaths I purchased from Robert today. They are very well made and look great as well! I appreciate the hard work that goes in to them. Thanks again Robert!

Back