BLADE Show T-Shirt Sponsors Needed

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
We still have a few slots for sponsors for our first annual Knife Dogs BLADE Show T-Shirt. If you think you may be interested in helping to sponsor this project please check out the artwork thread here:

http://knifedogs.com/showthread.php?t=8423

As a sponsor for the t-shirt you will receive your logo incorporated into the design of the shirt. Price for sponsorship is $50. If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible as I need to have the design work delivered to the printer in the next day or so and we need time for Rock to be able to complete the format.

We still have a few slots for sponsors for our first annual Knife Dogs BLADE Show T-Shirt. If you think you may be interested in helping to sponsor this project please check out the artwork thread here:

http://knifedogs.com/showthread.php?t=8423

As a sponsor for the t-shirt you will receive your logo incorporated into the design of the shirt. Price for sponsorship is $50. If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible as I need to have the design work delivered to the printer in the next day or so and we need time for Rock to be able to complete the format.

Murph,
I was going to ask you if you wanted to see if we could get a few knives donated to have a drawing(s) for at Blade, this would increase our traffic at the table, and also give (especially) some new makers the chance to get their knives into the hands of some folks. I'll go ahead and volunteer to make one for the give-a-way. Not sure if they'll be so excited to get one from an an-unknown maker like myself, but ya know the exposure would be priceless! We could keep the knives on display, where EVERYONE can see them, handle them , inspect them. And maybe a small placard with all the makers info, maybe a stack of business cards? I would recommend the knife be your best work, (this is advertising), if anyone wants to do this I can donate some wood for handle material, if your interested send me a pm and I'l get back to you. I'm not sure about the amount of space we'll have there, but I'm sure we can figure out something. What do you think Murph?

Back