• Cubane

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Mark Behnke

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
This is the place to cast your vote for the 2010 Knifedogs Best Benefit Folder.

See replies below for one photo of each entry, but please visit the finished knife picture thread on the GLWJCK forum to view additional pix. And visit the builders websites or search their names on this site. There is a lot of effort and time put into this project, so let's use all our resources.

I would like to throw out a hearty "Honorable Mention" on behalf of all the members to the builders who were not able to complete their entries on time. We will raffle yours off as they arrive and the Knifedog Benefit fund will prosper from your efforts.

These are listed in the order they were recieved.

Thanks to all.

Steve Janik
and your Knifedog Team

Last edited:
Entries 1 thru 4

Chuck Gedraitis
attachment.php

Steven Janik
attachment.php

Ernie Swanson
attachment.php

Ron Bendele
attachment.php

Attachments

• chuck1.jpg
    chuck1.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 306
  • ern2.jpg
    ern2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 306
  • bldoff2 008.jpg
    bldoff2 008.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 305
  • bendele2.jpg
    bendele2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
Entries 5 thru 8

Tim Musselman
attachment.php

Ball Knives
attachment.php

Josh Dabney
attachment.php

S Hostetler
attachment.php

Attachments

• musselman1.jpg
    musselman1.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 299
  • ball1.jpg
    ball1.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 306
  • dabney1.jpg
    dabney1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 305
  • shotstetler1.jpg
    shotstetler1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 303
Entries 9 thru 11

Les Voorhies
attachment.php

Cubane
attachment.php

Mark Behnke
attachment.php

Attachments

• voorhies1.jpg
    voorhies1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 295
  • cubane1.jpg
    cubane1.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 307
  • behnke1.jpg
    behnke1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 303
Why did all of you guys have to do such a good job and make voting tough? I really like all of them! Congratulations and good luck to everyone!

Order

These were posted in the order that the finished pix were recieved. If you would like to see them in alphabetical order, simply print them all, reshuffle and review. HA HA HA

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Bodda-Bing Bump to the top.
Tell your freinds to vote.

Contrary to the spirit of Chicago politics, we are only accepting one vote per member.

Good luck everyone. How long will the poll be running for? Thanks again for Knife Dogs for running the build off. It was an great chance to try something new and lets not forget the proceeds go to start a knifemakers charity fund.

Alistair

Runs for one week.
Ernie, in your case you should vote for me, then Ill get you a can of black paint for that lunchbox.

Runs for one week.
Ernie, in your case you should vote for me, then Ill get you a can of black paint for that lunchbox.

So bribes are allowed now 2thumbs In that case Ernie vote for me.. I'll get you that Hello Kitty lunch box you always wanted :D

Alistair

I really wish I could look at and hold them in person. I KNOW that looking at the pictures does not show all the details and "Feel" of the knives. I know this from having received one. I can promise you there is much more to these beauties than meets the eye. It almost isn't fair to judge from Pics alone. Such an awesome amount of Talent!! I think every one of you deserves praise!! 2thumbs goodjob1

This is sooooo not fair, Steve! You sure I can't vote eleven times just this once? Great job to all!

i would like to thank all the builders of these fine knifes for the time and effort they put into making them to support a great cause and tracy and dave for suppling the base kit which alot of these makers dug into there own pockets and added some nice extras to. and as the new owner of the steve janik knife i know where my vote goes but there are a couple more thst i hsve my eye on. some great knifes guy's thanks again

All these folders are worthy of winning. They each have something that sets them apart from each other and the makers need to be commended for that vision and personal touch. Its going to be tough to choose just one. Nice work Guys!

This is a tough one.
On looks alone they all win. I don't know if I can vote for just one.
Nice job guys.

Rudy

Back