My Anniversary Present From My Loving Wife

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
I received notice that my anniversary present from my very loving and understanding wife will be shipped today. It's a knife I have wanted for over 20 years. It has a seven inch blade and is made in Florida. To a guy like me in my profession, it holds significant meaning and historical value.

Any guesses as to what it might be? This should be an easy guess!

You guys are pretty smart. I got the call from Randall this morning. My #1-7" w/leather spacer handle and military sheah ships today! I'm estatic. I have some really great knives, but this is the first high dollar knife I ever drooled over as a kid. I can't wait to get it.

Congrats on your new knife and your anniversary! That's pretty awesome of your wife to do that! 2thumbs -Matt-

Kinda reminds me of the beautiful Adam Michael Custom I got from the lovely wife a couple years ago and then I got the AMEX bill with the $1100.00 charge on it.

Ah woman, they are so thoughtful.

Congrats Murph.

Steve

Cool! When I think of truly classic, iconic American knives the Randall #1 is definitely in the top five. I should have ordered one years ago; last time I checked the waiting list was 5 years or something!

Cool, glad for you Brother. May the circle of love continue to strengthen in your happy home. Heck this makes me want to send you a jewelry item for you to give your sweet wife.

Now the hard part is that our anniversary is still a month away. I'm thinking she might let me look at it before I head to Ft.Polk this weekend. Now I have to go shopping for her present.

hey murph, will your wife talk to mine and tell her how happy you are with that randall i have a anniversary coming up and just maybe......she will get the hint.. congrats on that one thats a great knife.

My wife and my anniversary is in a week 25 years of good luck being married to her . I got her something Im sure she will cry when she opens it . Ive never bought her anything like it since we have been married.

Awe, what a great wife. The perfect gift! Be sure to snap a picture of it for us ordinary dogs that are lucky to get another neck tie.

Bruce, I've always kinda been curious......... what kind of knife do you buy for a knife nutt who happens to be one of the greatest knifemakers in the world?

Back