Another folder for Blade!!

Steven Kelly

Forum Owner & Moderator
I just finished this one up. I will have it available at the Blade Show.

I hope to see everyone there!!!

This is one of my "LIGHTSPEED" Titanium Framelock folders with C.F. handle inlay and textured frame. It is 4" closed and 7 1/4" open. It has a 3 1/4" blade of .105" stainless Damascus.
The back spacer, thumb stud and pocket clip are also textured titanium. And the screws are stainless.
A 1/8" stainless pivot and phospher bronze washers finish it all off...

Thanks for looking.

Please come visit me at Blade. Table 9-R

Attachments

• DSCN0112.jpg
    DSCN0112.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCN0106.jpg
    DSCN0106.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 89
  • DSCN0113.jpg
    DSCN0113.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 90
  • DSCN0110.jpg
    DSCN0110.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 70
If you hadn't have told us different, Steven, I would have sworn that Buck had built the perfect custom MODERN 110 with a framelock and thumbstud!

Very, very, very cool!

wow, thats nice.. please tell how to texture bolsters like that....please please please

I use a turbo carver with 1/2 mm carbide dental burrs...
And a big magnifying glass so my old eyes can see what the heck I am doing...

It's really fairly simple... Urr.. I mean it's really hard and no one should try doing it!!! :) :)

If you hadn't have told us different, Steven, I would have sworn that Buck had built the perfect custom MODERN 110 with a framelock and thumbstud!

Very, very, very cool!

I guess it does look a bit like a 110 in the photos... Now if I could only figure out how to sell half as many as Buck has!!!!!!:unsure:

Very, very, very cool!
Nah Buck Could NEVER make anything that nice!!! I'll bet they wish they Could though!!
I guess it does look a bit like a 110 in the photos... Now if I could only figure out how to sell half as many as Buck has!!!!!!:unsure:

Don't worry, No Buck could even come close to your Lil' Beauty!!

wow, thats nice.. please tell how to texture bolsters like that....please please please

Another way is that I use the moto tool with a 3/32 carbide bit. Just remember when you start the patterns the bit will grab on you if you bite to hard or deep..That being said it must be easy with the turbo carver that Steven uses..

Very nice knife Steven...

Another way is that I use the moto tool with a 3/32 carbide bit. Just remember when you start the patterns the bit will grab on you if you bite to hard or deep..That being said it must be easy with the turbo carver that Steven uses..

Very nice knife Steven...

I used to use a Dremel with a 1/16 carbide burr... I had it wanting to skip around and was always fighting it. The turbo carver turns 400k RPM. It makes life so much easier!!

Back