Franklin,

Welcome to the forums!!! You should fill out your profile a little more, because you might find that a knifemaker is right around the corner from you! What a find that would be!2thumbs2thumbs2thumbs

Jeff

Hello frnklin. I am a noturious mispeller.

Welcome.

Just to let you guy's know, when a red underline appears under your mispelled word, all you do is right click on it and it gives you spelling options for the word. You should never have a mispelled word on this forum!!!:D:D:D

Just to let you guy's know, when a red underline appears under your mispelled word, all you do is right click on it and it gives you spelling options for the word. You should never have a mispelled word on this forum!!!:D:D:D

Agreed. Especially the word misspelled.

Agreed. Especially the word misspelled.

I have to say, I have a pretty good track record for typing in the dark!!! Jeez, how could I have missed that!!!:confused::D. Hopefully though some didn't know about that feature, and now they do. You do have to see the red underline to catch the mispeld word though, and I see it all the time!?!:D

Thanks Willhunt for allowing me the opportunity to put my foot in my mouth!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. Again...

Jeff

Hi Franklin, Welcome to the pack! I can read what you write, so, don't worry about some misspelling, bet you and most here could not even read my handwriting...

Hey Franklin! Where you from in Wisconsin? I am a Milwaukee native living in Tennessee. All my kin are in Wisconsin. Glad to have you in the pack.

Pat

still trying to figure everything out like pics and my profile as soon as i fig it out i will definitely post some thanks for a great welcome

Back