The SNEKG Hammer-In at Indian George's

K

KB1SYV

Hi Guy's,

I am starting this thread to document with pictures the Hammer-In this weekend as it happens! I think it will be entertaining and maybe even educational if there are any good demo's. I will be bringing my camera and laptop to IG's and I'll use the local wireless signal to connect and bring the Hammer-In to you as it's happening. Stay Tuned, the adventure starts tomorrow afternoonish:D

Jeff

You boys be careful playing with fire and red hot steel. Keep a garden hose charged and close by incase somebody flames up.:eek:

Aww crap!! It's this weekend???:eek::D

Bruce, We need the hose for When IG brings out his Heat treating Relishshkn

Aww crap!! It's this weekend???:eek::D

Bruce, We need the hose for When IG brings out his Heat treating Relishshkn

Bubba Sr., I plan on punishing your Jr.:unsure: Cross pein and we will make him eat a jar off my HT'g Relish. HEHEHEHE!!!!

Last edited:
iG,

When I google your address, it looks like you are in the middle of a city. then I try google street view it looks like your street doesn't exist..

Where are you?
Ernie

iG,

When I google your address, it looks like you are in the middle of a city. then I try google street view it looks like your street doesn't exist..

Where are you?
Ernie

Right in the middle of the city. 358 Elm St., New Bedford, MA. 02740-3837huh1

Stay tuned for ....A country hick goes to the big city.... Drives in circles for entire day!

Alrighty then, By the time Stabber, Stabber Jr. and myself got to IG's house, Aldo was half asleep in a recliner and IG looked out from under his blankets and gave me one of his IG salute's. We just went to bed.

Next morning is here. I won't be going in any order, but it's easy right now to, so the first guy to show here is Joe Brum. Here's a pic of Aldo still in his blanket and Joe Brum. Doesn't Aldo look like a sheep herder?

002-10.jpg

We have ShawnFu:

004-8.jpg

Larry or BBBBEaver:

005-9.jpg

Mike:

006-8.jpg

Kook:

007-8.jpg

That's it so far, the party isn't even started yet!!!

Jeff

We have Dan Pierson here, thank God I was a medic, had to fix the poor guy up!!!

011-4.jpg

Here's the Steel Baron Lord Aldo pounding some hot metal!

013-1.jpg

Here's a shot of BBBBeaver (Larry) at another forge, hacking away! Kook and Stabber Jr. in the background.

012-2.jpg

George recruited Shawn Fu's electrical expertise for his $75 kiln.

014-2.jpg

Man that's hot!!!My face is cookin'. Funny thing, hope stabber doesn't mind me tellin'. He's banging away on the anvil and a scale comes flying and hits him on the upper lip, all he smelled was burning mustache and flesh!!!:haha::haha::haha:

015-2.jpg

Here is Big Mace, my Connecticut Brother!!!

016-1.jpg

Back