Just a Inlay, really!

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Heres one I call the "Stallion" for obvious reasons! lol

Specs, Damascus blade with duel inset Mother of pearl thumb studs.
Stainless frame and bolsters, Cocobolo handles inlayed with Mother of pearl and Paua abalone shell!

The OAL is a bit over 8 inches with a 3 1/2 inch blade.

Attachments

• Rods folder 011.jpg
    Rods folder 011.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Rods folder 013.jpg
    Rods folder 013.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 96
  • Rods folder 014.jpg
    Rods folder 014.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Rods folder 005.jpg
    Rods folder 005.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Rods folder 006.jpg
    Rods folder 006.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 49
:eek:WOW!!! That looks great Hass!! Beautiful Damascus. Devin Thomas? The inlay looks great. 2thumbs

Lmao!! I showed this to my wife. She said, and I quote, " Oooooh I Like that! I would like to have that just as a collectors item." Then I told her the name of the knife, her response??? "Why is that they all get named with mens names? Why don't they make one with a woman name!!" Sorry HHH I guess you are going to have to make a "Mate" for the Stallion!!"

Oh my missus gets me rolling sometimes, I've been chuckling for several minutes because of this!! Your knife definitely brightened my day!! In more ways than one!!

LOL What would she recommend as a name? The little pink pony? :haha::haha:

Tell her I said,, Thank you and she can call it whatever she likes. Im just happy that she and you both enjoyed looking at it! 2thumbs

God bless ya both

Oh no Randy!!! She said "Little Pink Pony wouldn't be bad!! Call it the Old Gray mare, Call it Minnie.... I don't know!!!" LOL Oh, I am really loving that knife in more ways than you can imagine!! She and haven't giggled about something like this in a while!! Plus, now that she's out of the room.... It gives me an excuse to show her some beautiful knives!!

This is giving me some ideas though.... in a thread somewhere I remember someone saying something about "Getting women into knives" I think you may have hit on something here!! I can see one of you talented makers designing one named "The Countess" or something!!

Black Beauty

Oh no Randy!!! She said "Little Pink Pony wouldn't be bad!! Call it the Old Gray mare, Call it Minnie.... I don't know!!!" LOL Oh, I am really loving that knife in more ways than you can imagine!! She and haven't giggled about something like this in a while!! Plus, now that she's out of the room.... It gives me an excuse to show her some beautiful knives!!

This is giving me some ideas though.... in a thread somewhere I remember someone saying something about "Getting women into knives" I think you may have hit on something here!! I can see one of you talented makers designing one named "The Countess" or something!!

LOL, Im glad you and the misses are havin fun! Thats what its all about.
and I think the next horse one will be called "Black Beauty!" Black lip MOP inlayed into creamy white ivory!! That will work! Heck I may have to start that one this week!

Here are a few more knives I have done that I believe you and the wife will enjoy! Pinks and purples and blues and well, enjoy!

Attachments

• HHH Knives 111.jpg
    HHH Knives 111.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 6
  • jennaKnives236.jpg
    jennaKnives236.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 5
  • remix3.jpg
    remix3.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 7
  • ICE BLUE MAMMOTH KNIFE 179.jpg
    ICE BLUE MAMMOTH KNIFE 179.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Johan DAGGER 032.jpg
    Johan DAGGER 032.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Randy, Those are freaking BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm not gonna' let her see those!!! I/We will be broke!!!:unsure: LOL Then she would be bugging me to make some like those!! There is an amazing amount of Talent in all the knives I see here!!

You have changed my mind about some of the dyed woods I've seen sold as scales though!! I have been staying well clear of them because I thought they looked "Funky". After seeing yours though, I think I may give them a shot!!

Poco, Thats cool, Im glad to hear you are considering using some of the died woods. In the right combination they are a awesome addition to a knife! And its even cooler that my work inspire you to broaden your vision even a little bit :) Im honored.

Thanks again for your comments. If you need a good supply of died and stabilized woods, Let me know, I can suggest a couple of good suppliers.

God Bless YA! and the Miss's!
Randy Haas

Back