2nd Gen Rogue

Dustin Turpin

Just finished these guys up a couple days ago. I have posted several War Chiefs so I didn't focus on it in this post.

I haven't really posted anything on my 2nd Gen Rogue yet so thought I would before I become buried in the shop this month getting ready for Blade.

Machine finished bolsters/blade, S30V, Blk G10 Scales, .080 ti liners..

Took a few quick pics in the light box and have a few from when I assembled it at the shop.

thanks for looking and take care

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Excellent! one of the nicest folders I have seen this year, what will the cost be on the S30V model ? I do not like any stainless other than 12c27, and am looking to try S30V, thanks.

Thx a bunch guys.

Very cool, Dustin! A little narrower profile than the Rogue?

I revamped the 2nd gen rogue to be a little beefier yet more sleek than the original.

3.75" blade is probably my overall favorite length. You get more than enough blade to tackle just about anything yet it is still very comfortable to carry.

I will hopefully have more pics soon. I will be building a couple more this month for Les Robertson before Blade.

take care

Any idea what these will set someone back, Dustin? Very nice.

I believe Les Robertson is selling them for 385-400. I build this knife only for him to sell so you will have to inquire or put an order in with him.

take care guys

Back