Another wootz slippie

papi

Hey everyone,
i finished this baby yesterday, it has wootz blade, twist damascus bolsters, and mammoth ivory scales. The liners are fileworked and anodized titanium, screws are heat colored gold, and the pivot screws have mammoth ivory inlays in them.

IMG_4796.jpg

IMG_4797.jpg

IMG_4798.jpg

IMG_4799.jpg

IMG_4800.jpg

Let me know what you think, take care,
Ondrej

Thanks guys, for your kind words. I must say i like this one too :)
And how is it insane? :)
The truth is, it would be great with some meteorite bolsters, not for the design purpose (don't get me wrong, it would look super cool), but for the fact, that it would make the whole knife super old. The ivory does speak for itself, and the wootz is from some ancient Indian bulat pieces (and that's no mambo jambo, i got that certified). Add the milions of years old meteorite... You know where i'm going with this :)
Jos? :) :) :) :)

Ondrej

Papi,
You have a new fan. When I see a papi thread I just have to Czech it out:D
I like a lot of things from CZ, beer , my wood working machinery , beer , my rifle , beer , your knives , oh yea and beer.
Another beautiful knife .

Papi,
I guess I'm showing my age. By "insane" I mean insanely beautiful. I love your work. It never ceases to amaze me what you come up with.

Regards,
Steve

Thats a wonderful and beautiful folder, The steel is awesome! I love the inset pivot! Heck Papi, I like the whole knife! Like you said, The only thing could make it better would be meteorite!! :) Next time???

Thank you guys :) I'm currently working on some new stuff, that should be hopefully pretty interesting too :)
What kind of rifle you got?

Randy, the meteorite is definitely gonna happen :)

Ondrej

As I already stated on other forums, I like it very much! No regrets that I ordered this knife, and more orders WILL follow!

The truth is, it would be great with some meteorite bolsters, not for the design purpose (don't get me wrong, it would look super cool), but for the fact, that it would make the whole knife super old. The ivory does speak for itself, and the wootz is from some ancient Indian bulat pieces (and that's no mambo jambo, i got that certified). Add the milions of years old meteorite... You know where i'm going with this :)
Jos? :) :) :) :)

Ondrej

I hear you Ondrej! Go ahead, make me one with wootz, mammoth ivory and meteorite bolsters. And don't forget the inlay in the pivot ;)!

Kind regards,

Jos

Papi,
Just one of my rifles is a CZ for now. It's a 22lr and a tack driver2thumbs Here is a photo of 3 things from Czech.
DSC00150.jpg

Back