Little Tactical Folder

OldDude1

Little Tactical Folder
Greetings: I've been waiting for something good to say before making my first post here at Knife Dogs. I've got it now. I have been a member of another Blade forum for a little over a year and a knife nut most of my adult life. After viewing the video of a small credit card size tactical folder from Three Sisters Forge here at KnifeDogs, I wanted one. Unfortunately it was still in the prototype stage. An E-mail to the maker, Jim Allen, reserved one but he would not sell any until after the folder had finished field testing. I liked his design, the Titanium, the S30v and his policy of no sale until after testing. About a week later Jim E-mailed me that the knife had passed and he was selling them at a very reasonable price.

Only so much can be determined through a video and E-mails but I bought one. After a four day trip from Oregon via USPS it arrived here on the East coast today. I'm old, and not easily pleased. but every now and then I make a wise decision. Buying this little titanium folder was one of them.

This is a very solid, high quality, low profile, nasty, little tactical frame lock.
The fit, finish and obvious care that went into this folder's construction are unmistakable. It has everything it needs to be functional and looks great too. I have often felt it necessary to sharpen a new blade right out of the box. To do so with this little tactical knife is not only unnecessary but would be foolish on my part. The edge is excellent. The stainless pocket clip lets it ride Very low. It doesn't shout "I have a knife in my pocket". The water jet textured pattern of the titanium frame allows a good grip without being abrasive. The lock up is positive and early. The skills of the maker are quite apparent. This little tactical folder is excellent. If it weren't for KnifeDogs I wouldn't even know it existed. I'm very pleased. It is the best of it's kind I have seen. My EDC small Sebenza is getting jealous. OldDude1

GREAT review SIR!

This brings me ONE STEP CLOSER to buying one for personal use.

the next step, funds. 2thumbs

Back