Tackle box knife

D.Douglas

Hey Dogs, Here is a pic of a knife and sheath i just built. Lots of newbie mistakes on the sheath but not two many on the knife. Knife has stainless blade i purchased with a stabilized walnut handle and mokume guard. The snake skin is some fake stuff. Doesnt look to bad.This one is going to my father in law. Doug
rev1.jpg
[/IMG]

Now thats a fine looking blade to be carrying around in a tackle box. At least the fish will go out in style2thumbs

Nice build and a great gift!

Chris

Chris And Doug, Thanks guys. I looked in his tackle box last year and he had and old rusty thing in there. No rust on this baby. Look out cut bait papa has got a new knife! LOL

Excellent. Hell, If I had that blade in my tackle...I would hit the river/lakes every chance I got. Just to cut some fish up and admire the blade behind it:D

He is going to be stocked!!!

Chris, The more i look at it i think i should have made the handle abit smaller. Its a puukko style blade. Still feels good in the hand.I will have to try a traditional style handle on another sometime. Thanks for the kudos. Doug

The sheath is awsome and the knife is great too. The handle does seem a bit oversized to the blade. I just thougt maybe you had big hands! :eek: :D Heck of a knife for the tackle box! cool 1

Chris, The more i look at it i think i should have made the handle abit smaller. Its a puukko style blade. Still feels good in the hand.I will have to try a traditional style handle on another sometime. Thanks for the kudos. Doug

Perfect fit for them 50pnd Monster-Cats2thumbs

Doug that a nice looking knife, And the sheath is very cool, Your doing great! I look forward to seeing more!

Back