MYSTIC 2 DAY KNIFE SHOW--- May 1,2

Bill T

Hey Dogs , I just wanted to start a thread about the Mystic , Conn Knife Show .
It's put on by the NCCA-The Northeast Cutlery Collectors Association . It's on May 1 and 2 . Look up NCCA.info for their website , lots of pics . Alot of makers , some dealers and collectors , about 90 tables of some real nice knives . It's a real nice show , good people and a good club .​
I will have a table , so if you can make it come by and say Hello . I'll be the guy with some Knife Dog cards on my table .​
I only know of one other Dog that's going to be there ... Any others have a table or are going to be there ?​
I'd like to get a chance to meet some of you guys face to face.... You comin' Ernie ?​
Thanks , Bill​

Bill's right, this is a good show and they are sold out on tables for this year so it is shaping up to be a good weekend. I'm gonna have a table there too so drop on past and say Hi.
Kevin

Bubba Bill, post a pic of yourself so when I go on Sunday, I'll know what you look like.huh1 Hmmmm!!!! The pic may not be a good thing to look at.shkn HEHEHEHEHE!!!

Last edited:
Hey IG , If you go to NCCA.info and look at Shows , then scroll down to pics of past shows . Look at last years Mystic and Bristol pics . There I am with my wife . She's the pretty one behind the table - me , not so much . SMILE ! Come say Hey !! Bill

Hey Guy's,

I'm embarassed asking this, but I'm looking to catch a ride to the show in Mystic if it's convenient for anyone. I am located in Middletown, CT and it would only be for one day, your choice. If you have a table there, then you have a laborer for setup and take down. Please let me know. Thanks

Jeff

I'll be there. I am a NCCA member and have a table also. See ya there Bill!!2thumbs

Hey Dogs ,
I just wanted to mention again that this is a great show . I really can't say enough nice things about it .​
I know of 4 other Dogs that are going to be there . Two with tables and 2 visitors .... I just wanted to Bump this to the top , so any other Dogs can let us know if you are going ....
There has GOT to be more than 5 members in the NorthEast that are gonna be there .... So , Who's going ?​
Thanks , Bill​

I'll be there on Sunday.
Gotta work Saturday. I'll ask Omer how to track you down.
I'll be the guy with a knife.:p

Rudy

Definitely a great Show. Lotsa great knife makers attend our NCCA shows2thumbs
Hey Dogs ,
I just wanted to mention again that this is a great show . I really can't say enough nice things about it .​
I [/LEFT]
Thanks , Bill​

Due to the awesome generosity of KDCKnives(Kevin), I'll be seeing you guy's down at the Mystic Show! Bill, if your not fully awake when I get there, you will be when you finally meet my ugly mug!:D Stabber, I know you can't wait to see me again, and Indian George will be so overcome with joy, he'll be speechless...Well maybe not speechless, that's impossible for him.:D:D:D

Jeff

Back