Ever Day Carry For Sale

Billy Helton

Ever Day Carry For Sale " SOLD"

This is a stock removal knife, This is made to fit in your pockets,boots just about anywhere. My name is alot better now since I got with ernie grospitch.

1) 0-1 Steel SOLD
2) stone wash finish
3) Hollow Ground 10 wheel
4) over all length 5 5/8
5) blade length 2 5/8
6) Texured Micrta handle( can put different handle material)
7) blade width just under 3/32
8) handle width 3/8 at widest point
9) .093 conclex sheat (kydex)

If intrested say buy it here, or send me a PM.

$ 80.00 SHIPPED in the cont U.S
Thanks for looking
100_0699.jpg

100_0701.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, Billy, and the price is right. Good luck, buddy!

Last edited:
Nice looking unit. Clean and straightforward lines. No bling, all bidness.
I like it.
Dozier

This design is a great EDC design. It closely resembles the Bill Coye Ridgeback and that is a great little knife.

This design is a great EDC design. It closely resembles the Bill Coye Ridgeback and that is a great little knife.

Yes it does kinda resemble Mr bills knife tryed to make it not resamble bills to close, but he showed me how to texture the handle and how to make the kydex sheath and a few other things so dont mean to steal his stuff by any means but sometimes the stuff we make comes out a little like the knives of the person that showed us. Thank you for the complements on this little knife wish I had a cool name like RIDGE BACK tho LOL:D

Happy Camper

I purchased this EDC in a cocobolo handle and have used it daily for a week and love it. Billy was great to work with, very fast in shipping here to So.Fl

I posted pics in the main knife forum so I don't want to be redundent here with same pics.

happy camper,
donmecca

Looking forward to my next unit from you dude. If the signals I'm getting are any indication, I'm gonna be happy. If I win the one you are giving away, (which I won.t since I ain't won anything since 4th grade, and I was the only contestant in that contest,) I'll be twice as happy. Dozier

Billy, you mentioned you could make them with different handle material.
Could you make one with armadillo handles? Would it work? Dozier

Billy, you mentioned you could make them with different handle material.
Could you make one with armadillo handles? Would it work? Dozier

Yea he is making me one right now. I am dying to get it. Going to do a full write up on it when I get and carry it for a couple of weeks. I will put a link to it here.

Dozier I do make them with armidillo scales. I made one for ridge runner. Here is a picture of what one looks like. Kerry wanted a little longer blade with a little bit of a swell in the pommel. He also wanted the scales to be thicker so I lined them with micarta. He had some good Ideas on this knife,and I love a custmer who can explain what he wants. Any way the base model is 80 bucks shipped. Dillo scales are a extra 40 dollars. If you have any mo questions let me know. PS ''' Ridgerunner hasent seen these pictures yet so SHHHHHH??????? """
100_0724.jpg

100_0725.jpg

WOW!!!!!!2thumbs2thumbs. Billy that looks awesome man! Cant wait to get it.

Back