Friday night madness Giveaway

Ernie Swanson

SASSY PINK LUUNCHBOX KNIFE MAKER
I got 2 sets of scales and 1 block to giveaway.
1 winner gets all three

They are
Bocote Block - 4 1/2''L x 1 3/8'' x 1 3/8''
Lacewood Scales - 6 1/8''L x 1 5/8''W x 3/8''H
Purpleheart Scale - 5 1/4''L x 1 1/2''W x 3/8''H

Just post something interesting about yourself and Your post will be your entry number.

Friday April 16th at 9:00 p.m. Central Time I will use Random.org to select the winner.

:running dog:

026-1.jpg

I am a good engraver but i despertly want to be a good knifemaker also. This place and the people are my fuel. Taking it nice and slow. Doug

My ex-wife used to call me RainMan because my head was filled with stupid, useless facts! I kicked butt in Trivial Pursuit though!!!

I'm in Ernie.

Hey Ernie don't let anyone give you any guff about the pink lunchbox, that just shows your secure with your manhood:p:D

Thanks for your generosity Ernie

Jeff

One of the few Guys that show my dogs in dogshows,run in field trials,run hunt test, and now ralley obediance all with German Shorthaired Pointers oh and dabble with sharp metal things:)

Hay Ernie I'm in and don't let them folks bug you about showing your feminine side when my wife lets me do the Landry my underwear comes out pink and I still wear them.

Thanks

I'm in. There is nothing wrong with a little pink. I actually have a pink shirt on in the only picture of me on this website. Thanks for the opportunity.

BJ

I'm typing this from a cot in the woods in rural kentucky aka hidden valley while doing army training.

"Underwear"? what's that?!? You must mean long-johns, them things us northern folks wear from September to April. Which reminds me, it's about time for my spring-cleaning, I mean bath...

:D

I'm typing this from a cot in the woods in rural kentucky aka hidden valley while doing army training.

It's still cool the ticks won't be to bad have a good time have the mess sergent put some egg shells in the coffee it will settle the grounds. If I close my eyes I can still smell the burnt toast and those nice green eggs.

Not only am I into knives, but I have a strong passion for traditional hot rods! I'm in thanks for the chance.

If I win this NOT and make a knife it will be the first of the year! huh1 But hey the shop is looking much better! :D

I'm from Ohio. Lived there almost all my life.(I'm 43) I moved to Kentucky cause Ohio is too darn flat. I love the mountains and all the green around here(mostly brown still but there is some green) :). Thanks for the chance.

Bennie

I'm in. When I used to shoot competitively (archery) in the fingers class I finished in the top 25 at the IBO World Championships. I was somewhere around 21-23 I believe.

Back