A few I finished lately

RAGUEL3

attachment.php

Tiger Bowie is a Fighter/Bowie. 1/4" thick 1084. Hollow ground with an urban camo/tiger stripe finish and ziricote' scales with pins. 13" oal.

attachment.php

Fighter Bowie in Sambar Stag, 1/4" 5160 ,speckled ,Convexed /semi flat ground. Super thick stag grips and 1/4 " mosaic pins. Wedge ground false edge along spine.

attachment.php

Bowie Necklace charm, M.O.P. scales,hammered gold ring, hollow ground Chad Nichols damascus 1 1/2 " long. The lil M.O.P scales for mini Bowie- One shot over my head while grinding them, took 3 days to find it,lol.

attachment.php

1086 Stone wash finish fighter bowie. 1/4 thick, 13" oal. Black micarta scales,left rough. red scale liners. This was sharpening in progress. Scales are pinned with tube pins in two sizes. Shes quick in the hand.

The Tanto is a semi modern version, but no westernized tip.
1084,forge scale left on, 1/4" thick, 11" oal. Convex ground ,100 yr old wrought iron bolsters(from a bar I got from BossDog),homemade mosaic pins.
Random wood from the scrap box.

attachment.php

**Special Thanks to Mr Delbert Ealy, for the gorgeous Mokume' that is being done as a Mini-Natchez Riverboat Bowie and about to get some blue Mammoth scales.

Attachments

• Tiger Stripe Bowie.jpg
    Tiger Stripe Bowie.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 148
  • Mini Bowie.JPG
    Mini Bowie.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 153
  • DSCF4150 - Copy.JPG
    DSCF4150 - Copy.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 146
  • DSCF4100 - Copy.JPG
    DSCF4100 - Copy.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 148
  • DSCF4127 - Copy.JPG
    DSCF4127 - Copy.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
great mix of 1800's Texas and modern style. I like them.

Should be fixed. apologies.

No Problem, it happens.

I Really like The Tiger and Fighter Bowies. I must also say that yours is the first Tanto(of those that I have seen) I have ever liked. I like the curvature as opposed to the angular look. Really sweet looking blades!

I appreciate the compliment greatly:). You should check out Bubba-San and a few others here for the classical Tanto style, the westernized tip structure is very striking and cool,I like the look myself as well, but isnt the original look at all.

Back