11 1/2" OAL
6" Blade
Stonewashed finish
Textured carbon fiber handle
Stainless corby bolts
In house HT, cryo & triple temper
6.5 oz.
Balances at the riccaso

This is the next generation version of the two I made for some guys serving in Afghanistan. Another went to an Air Force combat controller headed to Iraq. The fourth went to a US Border Patrol agent in south Texas. He stated that they hit so many deer while on patrol and rather than discharge their firearm (paperwork) they dispatch the wounded animals with a knife.

2_552548.jpg

1_783878.jpg

3_697235.jpg

4_645562.jpg

5_54555.jpg

6_628985.jpg

7_26328.jpg

Thanks for looking!

BC

Last edited:
That's really nice Bill! I've been toying around with the idea of using CF on something for a while, but haven't pulled the trigger yet...

That's really nice Bill! I've been toying around with the idea of using CF on something for a while, but haven't pulled the trigger yet...

Thanks Mark! THe textured CF won't get all of the visual features of a 600 grit smooth finish but I think it looks cool just the same.

BC

Bill that is a clean AE. It looks like it will get the job done, whatever that job may be. Thanks for the pictures.

I got to handle one of these on saturday and i have to say it is one very well balanced knife. Looking forward to some of Bills future work.

This one is being raffled off locally to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project. I like Tracy's new McamG10 camo handle material a lot.

IMG_2003.jpg

IMG_2004.jpg

Very nice Bill, its a beast I'm sure that you have tested it having you line of work.
Gordon

Back