What about a pink lunchbox?

Ernie Swanson

SASSY PINK LUUNCHBOX KNIFE MAKER
Yep It holds my knife making mojo:p

014-7.jpg

Last edited:
The pink lunch box on a jobsite will get you alot of attention, but no one will try to take your lunch from you for more reasons than can be counted.
LoL your killin me with that thing Ernie!

I think Boss needs to have some Knife Dog decals made so Ernie can decirate his pink lunch box.

Rock thats really good , I kinda started to poke fun at Ernie about his pink lunch box . Ill tell you this much im not goona wrestle him for it lol

they say it takes a real man to wear pink, but only a bada$$ knife maker can sport the pink lunch box!!!

G-rated bootstrap,G-rated

I do agree with what has been said,I would not want to fight him for it.:D

God bless,Keith

Ernie, no matter how famous you get, I will ALWAYS remember you for the pink lunchbox and ice-shanty workshop! 2thumbs

And yes, when you get famous I will be a jerk and remind everyone, "I knew him when he was still in the trailer park!" :D

Seriously bro, I wish you the very best in all you do. You've got style, talent, a desire to give back and a sense of humor about yourself. Hard to beat that. *pat-on-the-back-icon*

Dear Mr. "Big",
The large gentleman that I saw sitting in the photo of your shop would certainly require a much grander lunchbox than this. Are you sure it's not a make up kit?
anonamously yours,
Steve

Ya know, you guys keep teasin Big Ern and it might bite you in the butt some day. I can tell by lookin at these pics that he's not not Tiny Tim. Now I'll agree there is not a snowballs chance in the desert that he Ernie carries his lunch in that lunchbox, but there's no way I'm asking him if he carries his makeup kit in it. Besides, I'm thinking it's his Babrbie Doll collection. :D

Now Ernie, you do know that when you make it big we're going to have t-shirts of that spinning logo made and printed in bright pink on black and we are all going to wear them to BLADE. Keep up the great work brother.

All I can do is laugh!!

Murph I am holding you too that, When I am big enough to be recognized and go to blade I am going to have a bunch of shirts made up just for all the dogs!!!

Back