Knife work is going to be a little slow

Ernie Swanson

SASSY PINK LUUNCHBOX KNIFE MAKER
Atleast until I can go full time...........in about 30 years.

I got called back to work today.

But I will be working on knives every moment I get!!!

Good to hear you got called back, now you can get some funds for more projects!

Keep the knives coming though. I love that Coffing handle you made!

Thanks all,
I am pretty excited, Now I will be able to afford a few more tools and supplies,
also every June My brother, a friend and I go out to North Dakota praire dog hunting, so now I will be able to go!!!:D

The only draw back to this is that I suspect it will only be for a month or two again until this big order is finished.:eek:

Ernie, take what you can get when you get it. If you think the gig is only going to last a few months plan accordingly. Congrats on your progress with your knives, website, and being re-employeed.
Dozier

good on the job call back.
where in ND?
I used to go out in the grasslands near Dickinson when I lived in Fargo.
I traveled ND for 7 years and traveled the badlands and grasslands every few weeks. AMAZING country..

Ernie, take what you can get when you get it. If you think the gig is only going to last a few months plan accordingly. Congrats on your progress with your knives, website, and being re-employeed.
Dozier
I hear you there, I can also maybe afford this grinder I am interested in!!:rolleyes:

good on the job call back.
where in ND?
I used to go out in the grasslands near Dickinson when I lived in Fargo.
I traveled ND for 7 years and traveled the badlands and grasslands every few weeks. AMAZING country..

About halfway between Bismark and The SD border west of the cannonball.
around the towns of Shields and porcupine.
The area in Indian Reservation but the land we go on is not.
I love it out there its 3 days of shooting, Can it get any more Fun?

Glad to hear you're back to work. I hope the "real" job doesn't interfere with your knifemaking too much, because I've looked at a few of your threads and it seems like you've come a long way in a short time. Congrats and keep up the good work, my fellow cheesehead :)

Ernie,

I was always told "Its easier to get a job when you have a job", and "Finding a job is a full time job". I hope this relieves some stress and gives you some opportunities!

Great news on the call back Ernie, glad to hear it. Still looking forward to seeing more of your knife work though. :)

Back