Latest Build.. 2nd Gen Big Chiefs

Dustin Turpin

Here is another model from my "Chief" series. It is actually the original model that I called the Big Chief and than I made the War Chief and Lil' Chief shortly after which was inspired by this design.

These are the first 2 "2nd generation" ones I have built. I plan on having a few of these at Blade 2010.

On another note that reminds me I got my notice that I made the list for Blade and got a table. You will be able to visit my ugly mug at table 22 G.

Look forward to seeing everyone out there. Hopefully I will have some knives to take with me, but I am not going to give to much away of what I am taking cause I don't want people trying to email me and reserving them. First come first serve :p

thx for looking and take care

Here is the original concept art rendering I made before I had all the parts cut out by David Curtiss over at great lakes water jet. He has been nothing but a pleasure to deal with and I feel I have made a very good friend as well.

bigchief_sm.jpg

Not the greatest pics... just cleaned them up a bit right after I assembled them and threw them on the shop bench hehe.

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

Back