My humble William Henry Collection

Blastmaster1972

Here are some pics of my humble William Henry Collection:

Top to bottom: RB3 pen, B30TIZ ironwood folder, B10 Sundance limited edition, Legacy with DLC coating, Legacy with wave damascus blade.
IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

Regards,

Jos

You have some uncompromising taste! 2thumbs
Nice nice nice collection!
STR

I was going to put a sarcastic remark about not having any with my damascus after I saw the first pic, but then to my surprise I scroll down and there it is. I make all of the damascus now for the William Henry pen lines.
I had all the legacy models at one time, and like a fool I sold or gave them away. I carried one for awile too, nice little knife. There are at least half a dozen models out there too with my damascus on the bolsters too. Nice collection.

That's kind of funny - there's so such thing as a "humble" William Henry knife collection! :D Those are absolutely beautiful. I have one, one of their first autos, and it's probably the only one I'll ever have. It's a great knife, and I appreciate getting to see your fantastic collection.

Very nice knives and pens. I have a B12 on my list of wants just don't have enough cash in the pockets right now. Their booth at Blade this year was awsome. So many to chose from and thats when I decided I want the B12.

Great collection of WH blades. I still kick myself on a regular basis for not picking up some of these back when I had the chance to get them dirt cheap. In '03, prior to my first trip to Iraq, I had a knife distributor who was selling knives to me at wholesale prices for my soldiers and I. At the time, I could have picked up the lower level WH models for $115-150 each. I feel so stupid for not buying at least one for my collection.

Murph

I have a legacy damascus that Pennillion modded to give it just a bit more stability.
I found that my earlier one had the habit of swinging closed as I released the back support/ rod/ thing and I rather like my fingers attached.

This is my personal best

wh-1.jpg

with its pouch
wh4.jpg

But it locks:( so it doesn't get out much (this is England, after all.)

Back