HI door prize

Indian George

The NWG Welded is taken shape.2thumbs2thumbs I hope to have it all tacked welded tomorrow.sharpen1
Here is some pic's.:D
All paid members will be in the drawing. You do not have to attend the HI to win.

Last edited:
IG, I think that the drive shaft is a little bit to long. You might think about shortening it up a little and have enough to have more door prizes.yea!

The NWG is done.:bud: I am waiting for the Drive and Idler wheels. Our Man Tracy gave the Guild a break on the $$$.2thumbs Thanks Broyea!

Uncle,

That's an excellent job you did on the grinder! Hard to believe that's the end result of all that metal we carried from Gary's car. The winners is going to be a lucky guy.

Jeff

Uncle George,

You did a wonderful job on my KMG clone. I just need to get a motor and it is set to rock and roll, right? Could I put a 10" wheel on my new grinder instead?:D:D:D

Jeff

Uncle George,

You did a wonderful job on my KMG clone. I just need to get a motor and it is set to rock and roll, right? Could I put a 10" wheel on my new grinder instead?:D:D:D

Jeff

Listen!!!! I'll give you a exercise bike, so all you have to do is put pulleys on the bike and the drive-shaft.:duh: This way you can kill two birds with one stone.huh1 You will be able to grind blades and lose some of the excess baggage you are carrying. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Back