Proud PoPs

ironarmknives

Bladesmith & Forum Owner/Moderator
Ok guys and gal's have to tell about the great thing that happened today .Darci is now the starting third base-women for the best travel fastpicth softball team in san diego. they had a opening for third base and was asked to tryout for the spot and they signed her right after tryouts ,that means i have to sell more knives to pay for it but hey thats OK .85% of the girls that play threw high school with this team get free 4 year scholarships playing softball .the coach said they looked at every third baseman in town and she"darci" was by far the
best. After the coach who was playing first base for ten throws from darci ran to his truck and got his catchers mitt to catch the other 30 throws "LOL" i told him to bring a good glove "LOL" she's wore out mine two times "LOL" . it was a hard tryout they must of hit 40-50 balls to her she missed one then 20 balls in the outfield then hitting . Darci leaves for her DC TRIP tomorrow gets back on sat. night and on sunday we need to be in Los Angeles for two games . I want to thank all of you dogs for helping Darci go on this trip .she is taking her knifedog hoodie and will get pix's as soon as she gets back. and after the games on sunday pix's of MY third base-women playing ball.

Last edited:
Back