Need prayers fir Stic!

Frank Aguirre

Need prayers for Stic!

Guys one of our dogs Sticshooter(Frank) was admitted to the hospital with strokelike symptoms. This is a cut and paste message from his wife to a member of another forum letting us know what happened. I am sure he can use all the prayers and best wishes you can muster.

I wanted to post on here to those who have ordered a knife or one on the way that it may be a day or 2 until I can reply, Frank had been admitted to the emergency for possible stroke symptoms and not sure the outcome at this point, prayers are so welcome right now, not sure what happened but we will update in a few days I just got home to clean up ,let out the dog, feed and on my way back to the hospital now so I am in a panic state, I just needed to tell someone if they could pass this along to the correct forum and we will get back on everything once we know what had happened, his job went East last sept and been trying to make it with making knives and no health insureance but just not sure what to expect right now, we did not want folks to think we forgot them, just needing a few days to take care of this now.
Thank you very much,
Shell

Last edited:
Smoke going out for a fast recovery,Healing thoughts for both of them!!

Last edited:
Back