I wish this on none of you

jleiwig

After 24 hours straight of having the stomach flu, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. I have no idea how I got it, I haven't been around anyone even remotely sick. Needless to say I dropped almost 15 pounds in 24 hours, and I got a heck of an ab work out! Ruined my weekend completely. I was supposed to be on the first camp out of the year this weekend. Now I'm stuck inside looking at the beautiful weather. :(

get better..KnifeDogs.com will be here to entertain you..

I'm always inviting Dogs over but this weekend...... you stay away,,,, you are not welcome. Come by after I get back from Tannehill, if you are well.

I'm always inviting Dogs over but this weekend...... you stay away,,,, you are not welcome. Come by after I get back from Tannehill, if you are well.

Thanks for the laugh. It hurt to laugh, I used muscles I haven't used in years, but it was worth it!

I feel for you. The weekend of the AKA Show I thought I had food poisoning. I found out about a week later it was a virus. I missed thebanquet Friday evening but made it to the show Saturday after spending a large portion of Friday evening in the ER getting IVs. I don't even remember being at the show on Saturday. I too lost in excess of 10 lbs in less than 24 hrs. It was absolutely miserable.

Man, there is no worse feeling than a stomach virus, I had H1N1 and a stomach virus all at once late last year, lost 12lbs in 2 days, and Im only about 18% bodyfat... that stuff aint no joke. stay in bed and drink PLENTY of water and electrolyte supplements, dehydration can come fast with this kind of thing.

Back