durablanket forge liner..help

Jim Coffee

looking to build a 8" round small gas forge. can someone tell me where to get the liner material. and what is the best kind of liner to use. thanks for any help

i have built two forges with the supplies from Zoeller forge. easy transaction both times. Make sure you coat the blanket too.

Uncle Billy

I have the blanket, insolating castable, insolating fire bricks and infrared reflective coating. Check out my tutorial on the tutorial forum for the way that I suggest that you build a forge. PM me for more personal suggestions and to order products.

I'm sure that Wayne is a good supplier, I know that Zoeller and Ellis are good. I've gotten durablanket from both of the latter, I liked Ellis custom knifeworks because if you get a slightly bigger piece (like for building two forges, which I did) you can get a good deal on cost per ft.

Check my prices, I think that you will find that I am less expensive than anyone else. I have a good relationship with both Larry and Darren. They have things that I don't have and I have some stuff that they don't have. Betwixt the three of us we licked the platter clean. Oh yeah that was Jack Sprat and his wife wasn't it?
:haha:

wayne I went to that site and cant find anything. I cant even get into it if there is a web site there im stumped. kellyw

wayne I went to that site and cant find anything. I cant even get into it if there is a web site there im stumped. kellyw

Do you mean the Etsy site? I havent been on to it for quite a while and see that all of my items for sale have expired. I've been real busy trying to get set up with the motors, getting ready to go to Tannehill and get 11 grinders ready for the grinder workshop at the New England School of Metalwork. I need to go back on there and re-list and get some new stuff to list there. But when I get back from the New England School I have to work on getting some knives made for Blade. Now I know that I had more time to do the stuff I needed to do and things I wanted to do before I retired. Them fools keep monkeying around with the clock and claim that I am going to have an extra hour but if that is true I sure haven't found it.cool 1 Like Tommy Smuthers said, "Where has all the time gone? Woops! There it went!

Anyway, after the Blade Show,,,, and maybe before I will get some stuff back on there.

Back