Custom Trailmasher!!!!!

Silversage

Gold Membership
I present to you for your viewing enjoyment the custom Coyote/Weaver Trail Masher Special:)( Please feel free to add this to you Trailmate series Mr. Kelley) Is hard to see but is balanced between the horns:)

Has a 15 inch drop point blade made out of Bruce Bumps Beautiful W pattern damascus that has been folded a number equal to all his posts on his threads so need the microscope to see the pattern. Cut out of the 30ft billet by GLWJ using a industrial fire hose and heat treated by Peters Heat Treating to a hardness of 620!! So holds a edge from today to the 12th of never.The bolsters are a eye popping piece of Tony Metsala's patterened damascus just fresh from his tutorial and still warm. ( Makes handling a little hard but is you don't touch them you are okay!) Handle material is a composite of a little micarta mixed with some stagg, carbon fiber,ivory,ironwood,stabilized burl eyes,all inlayed into titanium and attached using elmores glue and solid gold pins. The filework is a pattern of dog foot prints filled in platinium modeled from the Bosses dog at the top of the page. Jeff Pearce braided a lanyard made from unicorn tail hairs in of course Blue and Orange ( Go BSU) with a lifesize Easter bunny attached. The back end of the knife has been hollowed out to hold a full sive Coye Ridgeback wrapped in a shirt in case of cold with the end cap a stunning 2.5 lb Angle Peen Hammer from Mr. Caffrey so you are always prepared to do a little forging at a moments notice!! The sheath is made from a piece of roadkilled T. rex complete with 32 of Mr. Newberry's Altoid Tin Survival Knives arrainged in a pattern spelling KnifeDogs!. The custom presentation box ia a one of a kind Pink Lunchbox kindly supplied by Ernie Swanson. Lastly the entire thing has been treated by Mr. Wylie Coyotes Acme invisable camo!!!!! ( Does make it extremely hard to find. Usually find by stubbing my toe on the hammer!!) So please let me know what you think and what you think could be improved on!!

Oh and thanks Boss and everbody for making this a great place and happy April 1st!!!!!

Attachments

• JayDeer1.jpg
    JayDeer1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 108
:D I'm happy to be included in the most awesome hunting knife ever made! Its beautiful! Where is it? Next time leave off the camo coating.
That buck is awesome too.

Back