2010 Oregon Knife Collectors Association Show

Burl Source

Forum Owner & Moderator
The OKCA show is what really got me hooked on custom knives. It is coming up real soon.

Any forum members planning to go?

Here is a little info for anyone who doesn't already know about it. I gathered this info from the OKCA website.

The show is in Eugene Oregon at the Convention Center
5000 people attended the 2009 April Show
Dates -- April 17 - 18, 2010
Times -- Saturday 8 am - 5 pm - Sunday 9 am - 3 pm
Admission - General admission $6.00/day
Members free
Members only day on Friday April 16
Free demonstrations - Saturday
430 Tables - 8' X 30"

On display and for sale:
Knives, Swords, Razors, Cutlery, Blades, Tools, Bayonets, Scissors, Hat pins, Pocket knives, Kitchen knives, Old knives, New knives, Custom knives, Straight knives, Stone knives, Knife Making supplies and anything that goes "cut."

DIRECTIONS TO SHOW
From 1-5 take exit 194B. Stay on I-105 West until the end (it crosses over the Willamette River and curves to the left). I-105 ends at 7th and Jefferson. Proceed straight ahead on Jefferson to 13th (stay in the right hand lanes to avoid being forced to turn on 11th). Drive through the intersection at 13th & Jefferson, and you have now entered the Lane County Events Center and Fair Grounds property:
796 W 13th Ave., Eugene, OR 97402

map.jpg

I'll be there at table R12. Please stop by and shake hands. It'll be nice to meet some of you dogs.

I'll be at table B-10. Same As last year. Hope to see all again had a blast last year. I will have to behave this year the wife is tagging along.2thumbs

Bing
MLazyB Custom Knives

Back