Website is up and running!!!

J

J.McDonald Knives

www.jmcdonaldknives.com

I finally got it up and running. My buddy did most of it and then I uploaded it and then did a few tweaks to get it pretty much ready to add more stuff. Still have to talk to my buddy about getting a few kinks worked out and making a few things easier but let me know what yall think.

Well I do have one knife on there right now. Waiting to add more until I finish up a skinner and the bowfishing knives.

I'm interested in seeing your bowfisher. Sounds either really weird or really cool :)
It is unique. Floats, 5" blade, and a couple of tools for bowfishing needs build into the blade. It was designed in collaboration with other bowfishermen.

Any feedback on site design and function?

Needs content, but that will come soon, I'm sure. People seem to love shop tours and more info on how/why you make knives the way you do. All the links seem to work fine, both internal and external. I think you're off to a good start, bro. Keep it up, just don't spend more time on the site than you do on your knives. :)

And watch out IG doesn't hack it and put the "original" cowboy-hat pic on there :D

Needs content, but that will come soon, I'm sure. People seem to love shop tours and more info on how/why you make knives the way you do. All the links seem to work fine, both internal and external. I think you're off to a good start, bro. Keep it up, just don't spend more time on the site than you do on your knives. :)

And watch out IG doesn't hack it and put the "original" cowboy-hat pic on there :D
Well I ain't got a shop worth looking at right now. Also just added a guestbook and still need to tweak it but will do that later. Added the link to the guestbook in my contact page.

Back