KnifeDogs State Gathering:Tennessee

Wayne Coe

Forum Owner - Moderator
In response to Rock's suggestion about State Chapters:

I posted the original thread suggesting a Knife Dogs presence at the Blade Show. This suggestion took off way past my wildest dreams. I whole hartedly support Knife Dogs and even though it is presently just a forum I regard it as an association or a Knife Club,,,,without dues.

Rock's suggestion is an expantion of the feeling of Knife Dogs and the help it can do for all of us.

I have posted many times notifying of related events, many having to do with blacksmithing but still related.

I live in North East Tennessee and would welcome gatherings of Knife Dogs. Others who are interested please add to this thread. I am completely booked :bud:and am chaseing my tail until after the Blade Show. After that, if there is interest, I will host a meeting at my shop.

Let's hear from you all. Tenessee, Kentucky, NC, Va, Georgia and all others interested.

OK, I went to the Community Tab and posted the "Tennessee and Environs Knife Dogs Group. Apparently, you have to go there to see any messages posted to it. We now have only one member, me. I'm lonesome.

Sure, Indiana is'nt that far to come, besides, you can visit family while down here. Or stop by on the (out of the) way to the Blade Show.

Well, we only have 4 signed up in the "Social Group"
To sign up click on Community at the top of the page, then Social Groups, then the Tennessee avitar.
I know that I have seen way more than 4 Tennessee Dogs posting not to mention the enviorns.

Let's make this a big, active group. Let's get some meetings or hammer-ins scheduled. I will host the first one in late June or in July if there is interest.
Let us hear from you.

Back