KnifeDogs State Gathering: South Carolina

Rock

I'd really like to see a KnifeDog from each state start a thread like this.

Just request other KnifeDogs in your state to post in that thread if they live in or near your state and they are interested in putting together a local gathering or being included (or offering) in shop tours or other local knife events.

I know many guys have their noses to the grinder getting ready for the Blade Show June 4 - 6, but a light gathering before or certainly after would be cool.

Maybe we could do state chapters if Tracy gives us the go ahead!

Anyway, if you are interested, and live in or near South Carolina, please post your name and location in this thread.

Thanks,

Dave "Rock" Cowles
Boiling Springs (Upstate), South Carolina

Last edited:
Knife Dogs State Chapter: Illinois

I'm Steve Janik and live in Plainfield, Illinois which is about 45 miles southwest of Chicago.
Please post here if you also are a "flatlander" and would like to stay in touch with Knife dogs in our great state.
Thanks,
Steve

Click this link and sign up!
http://www.knifedogs.com/group.php?groupid=15

Last edited:
Steve,

I'd suggest starting a thread for each state. Guys in other states may not have the time or bother to read about South Carolina and might miss your invitation!

Just go with KnifeDogs State Gathering: Illinois (or whatever state). If we have some uniformity it will make it easier on everyone.

Rock
Proud to be a displaced flatlander

Last edited:
I have joined the SC group. I live in Anderson, SC. It is located about 15-20 miles from Clemson University.

Thanks,
BJ Sharp

I'm interested in a gathering, but timing will determine whether or not I can make it. I'm hoping to make Blade again this year, but can't say for sure at this point.

Josh Christopher
Easley, SC

Back