Knife for a Soldier

Patrick

Hey All you KnifeDogs!!

I wanted to let you know about the generosity of Jim at Three Sisters Forge. After commenting about how well his knife did in the Blade beat-up, he offered to send one of his knives to my son, a marine who had just landed in Afghanistan. Let me tell you that Jim is one "Outstanding American". This is what he wrote to me after sending a knife to my boy.

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.” George Orwell
Myself and my family are honored to have your son stand on the wall so that we can sleep well. We owe him and your family a full measure of thanks.
Please feel free to post this on the forum, maybe more knife makers will hop in.

Jim

Thanks to all who support our troops whether you think it's right or not. They are our sons & daughters, fathers & mothers. They are defending us 24/7 with their LIVES. It is GREAT to be an American and a KnifeDog!

Patrick Burns

That is great! And thank you for supporting the troops.

If I am out and someone thanks me with a hand shake and a smile, I'll thank them in return and maybe make small talk... But when I walk away I am beaming, it is an honor to serve and I love what I do.

It is good to know there are people who care. so thank a soldier, you might just make his day.

Back