New attachment

Meridian Blades

Moderator - Knife Maker
Im very happy with my latest purchase. Small wheel attachment with 2",
3/4", and 1/2" wheels, and a spare set of bearings. I got these from Tracy at usaknifemaker.com and the service was great and the shipping was super fast. I can't wait to try these out. 2thumbs

Larry

smallwheel001.jpg

Im pretty pysched to try these........oh and of course that 8" wheel I got from you Jeff. No I havent tried it yet..........LOL, but it will not be long now.

Larry

Oh, I want that setup so bad with the 1", 3/4" and 1/2" wheels.

One day.

Charlie

That looks sweet Larry. Need pics of it being used. Or you could just send it to me and I will do a review on it.

Are theses the cheaper wheels that Tracy sells or the Beaumont wheels? I am interested to see if the less expensive wheels hold up as I am thinking about purchasing them.

BJ

I have that same setup with the 1,2,3 inch wheels and never looked at them a second time. I can use my flat platten the same way in slack belt mode works good. I was told if you push to hard you burn the rubber. So I never bothered trying them . i guess if I had a extra tooling arm I could use it once in a while.

Hell Gap if you dont use those wheels 1 and 3 you can send them south to me......

Yep these are the poly wheels. I need to make an arm as well too. Pics might come down the road.

Larry

I have that same setup with the 1,2,3 inch wheels and never looked at them a second time. I can use my flat platten the same way in slack belt mode works good. I was told if you push to hard you burn the rubber. So I never bothered trying them . i guess if I had a extra tooling arm I could use it once in a while.

Hellgap,

I'd be glad to take those wheels and attachment off your hands for the right price.

BJ

Back