One year ago today!

Chuck Gedraitis Knives

It was 1 year ago today that we were told our 2 yr old, almost 3yr old Daughter Gabriella had cancer. She was diagnosed with Retinal blastoma and had her right eye removed.
She has now been cancer free for a year. This is a pic of her after she received her prosthetic eye about 3 weeks ago.
I'm thinking of this day as a day to celebrate and not the day of shock and horror that it was.

Attachments

• Ella's new eye.jpg
    Ella's new eye.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 48
Congrats to her being cancer free for a year!! Here's to a lifetime of it staying that way! She's a cutie and sure she's already bent your will to do her bidding ;).

Congratulations to you and your family, but a very special congratulations to such a beautifull little girl. We wish her the very best of health and luck for the future and pray she remains cancer free.

You have a beautiful daugter there. I praise God that she is cancer free and doing well. My oldest daughter just turned three a few weeks back, and I cannot imagine how difficult it must have been going through the experience your family did. Blessed be the name of the Lord!

Erin

GREAT news that your girl is cancer free !!! And God bless you for focusing on the positive ! I cannot imagine being in your place but know that you and your family will be in my prayers.

-Josh

It is good to hear she is cancer free, hope all is well for a very long time.

Your family is in our prayers.

nice to hear the Big C loses now and then... good for you and your lovely daughter.

Great news, Chuck. It's good to know your daughter is doing well, will keep her in my prayers. God bless.

Larry

Greatest news ever. She is a beautiful child and deserves a beautiful childhood. So glad to hear the good news Chuck. Children sure make you appreciate what you've got.

Pat

Back