More Twisted Cripple EDC's - "TCEDC's"!

Jarrettknives

A few more "Twisted Cripple EDC's” (TC'EDC's) Available

Did you miss out last time? This is a limited run of only 100 pieces and we're 1/3 of the way there.

This batch is SOLD OUT
If you would like to reserve one of the next batch please drop me a note
at info@jarrettknives.com

Due to preparing for the A.G. Russell show in July, the next batch won't be available until late April.

Everyday Carry "Neck" Knives

TCEDCNewSheathDesign.jpg

To see the video "Grinding The Twisted Cripple EDC" - click here

TCEDC12Star.jpg

This piece is a collaboration with my apprentice, CJ Powell, as we wanted to come up with something that would be affordable yet still the quality of all my other pieces. The run is limited to a maximum of 100 pieces. Each knife is numbered on one side, with “JK” for Jarrett Knives on the other.

They are all individually made, not cut out by water jet or CNC. All work is done in house by hand in my shop including heat treating.

* Perfect for working around the house *
* Sized right for any task, at home or in the woods *
* Wear it under your fishing or bird hunting vest *
* Neck knives are useful on the job where repeated use or quick access is needed *
* Light enough for comfort, heavy enough to not swing around and bother you *
* Easy to clean and care for *
* O1 Tool Steel holds an edge forever, but is easy to re-sharpen if necessary *

A quality package - Only $125 + $5.00 shipping USPS Priority Mail in The Continental U.S.

SPECS

OAL: Average 6” +/- .0625 (1/16")
Blade: 2 1/2” Flat Grind x 5/32” thick (we’ve increased the thickness by 1/64” from 9/64 for more durability)
Blade Steel: O1 Tool steel in satin finish; triple tempered
Handle: Black Linen Micarta
Pins: 1/8” 416 Stainless Steel pin and thong tubing
Sheath: : Concealex/Kydex; Black, with 27” Black Paracord lanyard and either a glow in the dark or whistle cord end closure
– unfortunately it will have to be our choice since it’s dependent upon what is in stock at the time.

TCEDC10LeftProfilewithTC.jpg

TCEDC10LeftHandle.jpg

TCEDC10RightBladewithTC.jpg

TCEDC10RightProfilewithTC.jpg

TCEDC10RightHandle.jpg

TCEDCButtInvertedwithTC.jpg

IMHO - The choice of O1 tool steel rather than stainless for a quality EDC is for edge retention which to me is wear resistance, ease of sharpening in the field and edge stability combined. These EDC’s are laser sharp – that I guarantee.

$125 ; only $5.00 USPS Priority Shipping in the continental U.S. Just reply here in the listing with “I’ll take one” and we can work out the specifics.

International sales are very welcome but they must pay the exact shipping costs.

Paypal: paypal@jarrettknives.com

You may want to search the forum for the TCEDC's Mean Uncles-the TC'ReCoN and the TC'SurVivoR! Built on the same design platform as the TCEDC but bigger, stronger and meaner!​
CustomSignatureBarHD.png

Full Time Maker
Member of the Professional Knifemakers Association
www.jarrettknives.com

Are you a Dawg yet?

Be sure to check out the new Jarrett Knives Forum

Stop by my table at
The A.G. Russell Knife Event

Last edited:
Back